Recently, Black Shark CEO, Luo Yuzhou, took to Weibo to reveal that the Black Shark 4 is in the process of stocking up. This means that this smartphone will arrive in the market pretty soon.
- Black Shark also claims it has HDR 10+ support, a 111% DCI-P3 calibration and a 1,300 nit peak brightness.
- It performs about as well as most macro lenses on the market, and that’s to say it doesn’t work very well.
- If you found an error or something lacking in the specifications above for the Xiaomi Black Shark 4, then don’t hesitate and signal the problem to us.
- Additionally, we may give extra points if the device collaborates with popular and trusted sound system makers, http://www.bncinfotec.co.kr/blog/unlock-the-potential-of-your-samsung-sm-n920v-with/ as this ensures a higher quality of sound.
If you’re going to put out a gaming phone, then you have to make sure it scores high in terms of performance. I don’t necessarily think fast refresh rate screens are a gimmick for phones, as they still have their advantages for certain games, apps, and the overall navigation of the phone. This is more of a limitation to the optimization of current games and the performance of current mobile chips. For mobile gaming, a higher refresh rate screen can be great so long as the CPU/GPU can keep up. There are a good number of games that now support 144FPS or uncapped FPS, though many of the more popular titles like Genshin Impact, Call of Duty Mobile and PUBG do not. Moreover, even if they did support it, you’d likely be hitting GPU/CPU bottlenecks unless you were playing at lower graphical settings. If you’re more focused on the core gaming experience than the specs, the Black Shark 4 Pro is still a tempting option.
- Before going to install Xiaomi Black Shark stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
- In benchmarks, the smartphone obviously performed very well and shows an average framerate of 59.50 FPS in 3DMark’s Wild Life benchmark, which simulates gaming usage for one minute.
- If not, then make sure to drop a comment below describing your issue.
- It also has three active noise-cancelling microphones for the clearest possible recording of your voice, which comes in handy for talking to your teammates while you play.
- It can actually make the phone feel snappier and more enjoyable to use because of how fluid everything feels.
Especially when it comes to first-person shooters and MOBAS, nothing has really come close to a mouse and keyboard in terms of fast and precise controls for me. While there are a growing amount of games and applications that support 144Hz, more graphically intensive ones still might not hit 144fps. Playing Genshin Impact, for example, with more demanding environments which had a lot going on, could easily dip the FPS to the low 40s and even 30s, with graphics set to maximum quality. The Shark comes in 4 color options including Magic Black, Black, Blue, and Silver.
After comparing the specifications data above, we can confidently say that Sony Xperia Pro-I has better overall performance than Black Shark 4 Pro, based on the final score data. Global Positioning System (GPS) hardware support and features. Any extra features related to the power sector, if available. The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 pro is equipped with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 with 8GB/12GB/16GB of RAM, and a best-in-class thermal design. Backed by a powerful 4500mAh battery, you have the power to last all day. If you are having problems with system and apps your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro you can use many advanced options or install a Stock ROM with bootloader mode. The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro USB Driver is 100% safe for the Computer, laptop, and Xiaomi device.